Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Deepcheck is growing and looking to add talented and passionate people to our Sales Development team! You’ll get an opportunity to take part in starting the sales team, along with incredible coworkers and leaders who have a vested interest in seeing you thrive. If you’re interested in working among and selling to some of the world’s most brilliant data scientists, read on!
- Engage and qualify inbound leads to create a pipeline for Account Executives
- Articulate the Deepchecks value proposition by educating prospective leads on our product
- Focus on the value that Deepchecks brings to an organization vs. just the technical functionality by understanding the pain points that prospective customers are currently experiencing among their data science and machine learning teams
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify new sales opportunities
- Create trust and credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
- To communicate in a clear and compelling manner with a friendly demeanor
- The ability to articulate value and determine what is important to people
- Interest in sales and a desire to succeed
- To be a quick learner in the complex world of data science and AI with an ability to solve problems
- Dependability, resourcefulness, resiliency and creativity
- Bachelor degree, preferred in science or economics
With this role being hybrid, you’re required to come into the office three times a week starting January 17th, 2023. The specific day of the week will be determined by your manager.
Deepchecks provides a comprehensive solution for ML Observability that includes testing, CI/CD and monitoring. In Jan 2022 we released an open-source package for testing ML models during the development phase, which became one of the fastest-growing MLOps packages to date. Our monitoring product is launching in early 2023 and is already used by some of our key customers.
The company was founded by Philip Tannor & Shir Chorev, Talpiot alumni with vast experience in building and leading top-tier research groups.