Business Development Representative
As machine learning systems begin to transition from the research phase to the production phase, it’s becoming clear that they have unique QA and testing related challenges.
Deepchecks offers a customizable, plug & play, algorithm-based solution, for testing and monitoring machine learning systems.
Deepchecks is a VC-backed startup tackling the huge problem of controlling Machine Learning systems.
AI systems are being adopted by more and more organizations and are taking an increasingly important role in their business. Although many resources are allocated to creating and optimizing the machine learning models, they still lack “common sense” and make various mistakes that may go undetected for long periods of time. We focus on detecting, preventing, and fixing these “AI glitches”, using mathematical concepts and algorithmic research. Our product monitors these systems in production, identifies a wide range of potential problems, and offers different types of alerts and explanations (depending on the type and the severity of the issue).
The startup was founded by a group of Israeli Data Science leaders, and the R&D team is based in Tel Aviv. Following the recent launch of our product, we’ve opened an office in Palo Alto (led by Deepchecks’ CEO), and are building our GTM team based on local talent. Most of the time we will be working from home and will meet at the office 1-2 times a week. Specifically for the BDR position, we are also open to remote applicants in a similar time zone.
Business Development Representative (US)
We’re looking to recruit our first go-to-market hires in the US. Needless to say, s/he will have a massive influence on our company, since their performance will be highly correlated with the number of business opportunities that Deepchecks has as a company. Operating in the fast-paced, intriguing, and complex field of MLOps, candidates will be expected to lead a variety of processes with a wide range of prospects and customers.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at Deepchecks, you are expected to be a hunter. Your job feeds the top of the sales funnel which is the foundational part of the organization’s revenue. Your job will have a massive impact on the company since your performance will be highly correlated with the number of business opportunities that Deepchecks has. This role is a great place to grow your career as you will be exposed to a complete cycle of building a sales and marketing team with a growing (and cool!) startup, and have visibility into the growing field of Data Science within many different business verticals.
- Drive new business by reaching out via social networks, email, phone, etc and qualifying opportunities
- Convert and qualify marketing inbound leads from initial outreach to qualified sales opportunity
- Be able to manage call notes, Hubspot, and other organizational components of the sales cycle
- Maintain knowledge of data science platform market as relates to key industries and competitors
- 1-4 years experience in an SDR, BDR, or inside sales role
- Comfortable in fast-moving environments with complex learning requirements
- Experience with CRM or marketing tools (Such as Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn)
- Industry experience in Analytics / Data Science a plus, not required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident on the phone, professional, and articulate
- Organized, reliable, and persistent with a competitive spirit
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering – advantage
- Existing knowledge regarding the MLOps eco-system – advantage
- Previous experience working in a SaaS startup – major advantage